Duration: January 2022 - Ongoing
Partners: ICF, EFTHEIA, MDF, UP Learning
Through this contract, the consortium will be able to support ELA to establish and run the ELA Capacity Building Centre (CBC)
This facility will implement a set of horizontal actions aimed at improving knowledge and exchange on labour mobility legislation and practices in the EU, encouraging mutual learning among key stakeholders.
The ELA CBC shall become a distinctive facility for the benefit of ELA’s stakeholders by fulfilling the following objectives:
• Promote the non-binding guidelines developed by ELA or other institutions;
• Promote mutual assistance and staff exchanges between relevant institutions;
• Support the exchange of good practices among national authorities;
• Design and implement sectoral9 and cross-sectoral training programmes, including for labour inspectorates, and dedicated training material, including through online learning methods;
• Organise awareness-raising campaigns.