New project - European centre of expertise in the field of employment and labour market policies
The Management and coordination of the European centre of expertise in the field of employment and labour market policies, has been entrusted to the partnership composed of ICF (lead), CELSI and EFTHEIA. The purpose of the services in the area of economic and policy aspects of labour markets will be to:
• provide specific analysis of the present and planned implementation of country specific recommendations by the Members States and National Employment Policy documents (in case of candidate countries and potential candidates).
• provide thorough analysis of practices implemented by employment services, social partners, civil society organisations and other practitioners on the ground and assess their efficiency and return on investment, so as to improve future policy proposals.
• report on and assess labour market dynamics, trends and policies in specific countries;
• provide the Commission with thematic researches concerning labour market related thematic topics;
• Organise events on labour market related thematic topics.